Friday, February 09, 2007

Land acquisition in TN -- The labryinth path

Nowadays I see many people, even some of my friends, are in the mood of buying houses or land. I also hear the ordeal that they face -- the rate, sheer wandering effort et al they put. In addition to that the geniunity of the property is what was their main concern and many of them are having no clue about verifying the same. Through the details I acquired by listening from experienced people and reading articles in magazines during various times, I could gather some information. I thought of giving that knowledge to people here, so have compiled a four part series and have given here. There could be factual errors and statements. These purely arise out of my lesser knowledge and wronging memory. As I lack any credible experience in this area and this series is not based on any scientific research. Despite these, I intend to give them here as a starter's guide to people in this area. I would gladly accept changes to them if any mistakes are pointed out. The intention here is not to belittle or demean any individual or organisations. If it has hurt anyone please accept my apologies.

Here is the link to the parts:

Part I        Part II        Part III        Part IV
Feel free to post your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home