Wednesday, August 08, 2012

S(h)elf Indulgence

Oh yeah! I am baak.  Well the natural place where everyone would have expected is in facebook and/or twitter.  When 84+ year olds and all are doing the same why shouldn't I at the least revive and do a 'blast from the past' a la Brenden Fraser.

Well, being seriously out dated and out of touch (a la Brenden Fraser of Blast from the past) and much water has flown over & under the bridge, definitely I am facing a dilemma or n-lemma on what to write and even if I write who will read (as if during my 'prime' many read).

But despite all these, the blog that has created a mini-storm in Delhi giving puffed-rice-flakes (poha a.k.a aval) to many mouths that too by 84 year young man who revived the TRPs of 24x7s channels, gave the impetus to me to say 'Yes I can' a firm belief of 2008s.  Hope this 'can' of me isn't containing worms leading to a depresssion to me like what 'Yes we can' resulted despite its positive approach, much before Mayan calendar's 21-Dec-12 prediction.

With Pranab finding a great retirement pavilion seat to watch 2014 drama (or is it 2013 or is it 2012 end!) and Ansari, I'm sorry, is back in VP chair, with BJP writing off the future of able bodies like Jaswants but still pampering the fumes of once red hot iron man (Loh purush) who lost his steam but still is being said as 'pitamaha' but has successfully turned himself a dridrastra trying to ring the death knell of a party which he once built, I see gloomy future...nay not about India or my beloved party BJP but about the bad omen that this ill timing of revival has perhaps casted.

Come what may, I hereby dusted and revived my blog.  By a sheer accident of occurrence/coincidence if you have visited then extend it further and do post a reply so that I can get some semblance of solance amidst all the gloom (this time including India, BJP, et al).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hello! where you are? pliss to send email =D

August 08, 2012 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home