Saturday, October 08, 2005

It dropeth from heaven

"Vijay this weekend I'll be relatively free from my work. Lets go to Niagara this weekend". I assured my roomie who has been pestering me. But alas, when these little jhonnies want to play columbus-day-rain has played its part. Heavy rains (about 4 inches per day forecast) started lashing from Friday cancelled the party. Last opportunity its lost opportunity. Yet another of my US visit leaves the item Niagara unchecked. Hopefully next time.

After the 'blame the rain' game got over I slowly started looking through the windows. Incessant, steady flowery showers gave a beautiful treat to my eyes. Wow! what a treat. To enjoy it further, I picked my umbrella walked to my office. From its 9th floor wide glass window I was getting an uninterupped view of VA267, Elden St., IAD runway. The rain the uninteruppted view this entire scene suddenly urged me to fetch a mug of coffee and listen to yet another situational song of IR, sung by S.Janaki's(SJ). Wow! a neo-treat in Gowrimanohari Pon Vaanam paNNeer thoovudhu innEram from InRu nee naaLai naan.

Then the rain slowly started to become heavy. Is it going to be torrential? I started worrying. ha..forget it and enjoy the act of nature was the immediate order from my inner voice. Naturally my urge to get more caffine increased as the rain intensity increased. To match the nature's mood this time splendid sridevi's bird voice singing of kaRRil endhan geedham from Johnny in the deserted dias during the torrenial rainy day became my natural choice. Oh! yeah, keeravaNi means bird's voice isn't it, what an apt choice of raaga for this song.

Slowly the rain was stopping, may be kind of taking rest for its nighty mighty downpour, oh those beautiful gentle big twinkling ting-ting drops....ah yet another song of situation oh..ho megam vandhadhO from mouna raagam.

A rainy day gave IR's brainy hearty treat brought to me by SJ.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kupps said...

NV
nice to hear from you. thanks for stopping by.

October 10, 2005 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home