Monday, August 08, 2005

Here I go

Yes atlast, I too am stepping in the blog world on the 23rd day of Aadi month of Paarthiba year in kali age. Indeed an inauspicious thing to happen to this world on an auspicious aadi-pooram day.

The blog world has less garbage at its disposal so I am at its serivce to alleviate this problem.

For long, without my knowledge, at my subconcious level, I was in a need of an alternate medium to drain my thoughts. All along I was refraining from using this popular version of littering and relied only on sound pollution. Oral diorreah of the same is not of full help especially when you dont find someone who could listen, or atleast some one who at the minimum has an unblocking pathway tunnel in the name of a pair of pinnas.

So invariably I ended up talking to the monitor in front of me or to my hand or to the wall of my room. Promptly so, I was dubbed as 'asattu ambi'. Being ambi does not help much, I accept this now, albeit late. So a remo-ish version of thought-drainage is up now, though some times this would manifest itself to anniyan level.

Hence watch out for this spot, you would get enough food for your "I want to get more confused with vague stupid thoughts and ideas" appetite, served with utmost care of convolution that you could possibly not have imagined.